Thursday, January 5, 2017

Almost Famous

I was looking through my pictures folder today trying to find an image of a bike that I wanted to review to help with a build I am working on.  While I was searching I found a couple pictures I wanted to post up.  These are from a photo shoot last year in Daytona during bike week, when my bike was featured in Cycle Source magazine.

The photographer was a guy named Mark Velazquez.  I am sure many of you know him as he is all over the place shooting for the popular bike magazines.  We, meaning he, my wife Laura and I all hit it off immediately.  He really did a great job and is now one of our friends that we enjoy catching up with from time to time.

So, here are the shots he sent Laura.  This will be the last shots of this bike as it looks here as it is in the middle of a complete restyling.  Stand by for more on the makeover for the Lace Bike.



No comments:

Post a Comment